Me in a Card
I’m a bit of a girly girl at heart and this card is me down to the ground – pink, roses and ribbons!
I have used my favourite paper stack of the moment – Eastern Promise by DoveCraft. Ever since I was young, and read Wild Swans, I have also been hooked on all things Oriental.
I only really tend to use 6 x 6 papers or 8 x 8 at a push. I make smallish cards and I prefer the smaller repeat patterns of those sizes, as opposed to the enlarged repeat patterns on 12 x 12 because they make my cards look off centre, if you know what I mean.
On this card I have used
- Die Cut topper – Gorjuss by Santoro
- DP from the Eastern Promise paper stack by DoveCraft
- DP (on the back of the topper) from K&CO Elegance Mat Stack (which is another current favourite)
- Pink flocked ribbon from CuddlyBuddly Crafts
- Pink paper roses from dinkybutnice on eBay
- Gems and Pearls from stash
I haven’t put a sentiment on this card as I didn’t want to box it into a category. I don’t believe that all cards need a sentiment. If you’re giving a card to someone for an occasion, then they’ll know what the occasion is 🙂
Another card I made with a Gorjuss topper is this one, and again, I’m very pleased with it
This was made using some papers from the K&CO Ancestry.com paper stack, some teal satin ribbon and some gems and pearls. DH always comments on how I arrange things in 3s. I just think they look a bit more balanced that way 🙂
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink