After my joy with the Mariposa paper stack, I decided to give another one a go, and since it was on sale, I chose the La Creme paper stack by DCWV. Now, I’ve previously bought this stack in the 4.5 x 6 size and used it all up in a week cos it was that gorgeous! So although the patterns are bigger on the 12 x 12, I plumped for it anyway cos I already know what I’m getting myself into if you know what I mean!
We’re having a employees craft fayre at work in a few months and I’m making cards and tags to sell at that. This is the card I made today using the new paper stack. It’s very simple, because with papers this good you don’t need a lot of fuss.
Crafty Pad Winner’s Badge
MAWTT Winner’s Badge
MyGrafico Winner’s Badge
Previous Blog Posts
More Challenges and Fun at:
- Head design team Leader/Coodinator - Tazza - My Everyday Gifts
- Senior Assistant DTL - Martha - Creating is Fun
- Senior DT - D'Anne - Scrappy Girl
- Senior DT- Jovita - Everyday Life In My Mind
- Senior DT - Lynn - Lynn's Place
- Senior DT - Lisa - Paper Craft Bliss
- Senior DT - Michelle - Making Family Memories With The Art Of Scrapbooking