So I was doing my usual weekly surf of the split coast stampers resources section for inspiration and came across a gift card holder. I read the instructions, watched the video and decided that there were far too many steps for me to follow and simplified it to make my own which doesn’t call for coin envelopes as I have no idea where I’d get some of those from!
This is what I came up with, after I made, I got rather carried away and made a couple more, and then a couple more after that 🙂 All made using 3.5 inch x 12 inch strips of cardstock so it’s a great way to use up your scraps.
The pictures below are the outside and then inside of the wallets.
Crafty Pad Winner’s Badge
MAWTT Winner’s Badge
MyGrafico Winner’s Badge
Previous Blog Posts
More Challenges and Fun at:
- Head design team Leader/Coodinator - Tazza - My Everyday Gifts
- Senior Assistant DTL - Martha - Creating is Fun
- Senior DT - D'Anne - Scrappy Girl
- Senior DT- Jovita - Everyday Life In My Mind
- Senior DT - Lynn - Lynn's Place
- Senior DT - Lisa - Paper Craft Bliss
- Senior DT - Michelle - Making Family Memories With The Art Of Scrapbooking