Happy World Card Making Day everyone!
This is my entry into the Sketch Saturday Challenge for this week. I love the Gorjuss decoupage kits and recently discovered the stamps which are produced by Sugar Nellie. This is one of them called “Emo Girl Sitting”. On the stamp she has a skull and cross bones clip in her hair but I can never get it to stamp properly. On the plus side, it means that this stamp is a bit more versatile without it.
- 4.5 in x 4.5in white linen card blank
- DPs from the My Mind’s Eye Wild Asparagus paper stack.
- True Love tag is by Papermania
- Gorjuss Emo Girl Stamp coloured with Promarkers and Watercolour brush markers
- Scalloped Circle Cookie Cutter die ran through my Big Shot
- Flowers and sequins from stash