Up with the larks this morning as Meadow (my dog) likes to get out of bed early EVERY day and jump onto mine so I’ve had a bit of time to make some cards – and it’s only 9.40 a.m!
This is my entry into the I ♥ Promarkers Craft Challenge. The theme this week is “Think Pink” which is fab for me since pink is very high on my favourite colour list
- Anna Griffin Peyton Collection Tag
- Dovecraft DPs – can’t recall which paper pack it’s from
- Cerise pink centre dot ribbon
- Cerise pink texture Papermania card stock (for the flower)
- Marianne Creatables lace flower die-cut
- Avalanche Bazill card stock
- Sizzix flourishes die
- Pink self adhesive gem.
- Stamp is by Gorjuss
- Coloured with Promarkers (dusky pink, vanilla, satin, blush, blossom, ivory, chestnut, tan and slate)
- Pink glitter gel pen which came in my craft mag this month.
- DCWV sentiment sticker