I’ve recently discovered Sugar Nellie’s stamps. “Where have you been???” I hear you cry but as I’ve said before, I’ve only been making cards since January so there’s a heck of a lot I still don’t know or haven’t heard of but I’m glad that I stumbled across the funkykits website last month! I’ve also only just discovered the Sugar Bowl – Sugar Nellie’s aptly named craft challenge blog and decided to have a go as I LOVE sketches!
This is my take on the sketch. I’ve left off the text so hope that’s OK..
I have used
- Bazzill Cardstock – Capers
- Bazzill Cardstock – Bitter Chocolate (not sure I’d want to combine capers and chocolate in a real recipe)
- DP by K&Co from the Ancestry.com pack
- “Make a Wish” rubber stamp by Sugar Nellie
- Floral Embossing Folder
- Platinum Stickles
- Clear glitter by Papermania
- Promarkers – Blush, Satin, Vanilla, Burnt Orange, Bright Orange)
- Gems from stash.
|close up of the shimmering dress|