Hello everyone, I hope you’re having a happy blog hop today!
As with most things in life there are rules and here and the rules for the blog hop
- Grab the freebie from the Sarah Paris Style blog and create your Halloween Project
- Leave a comment on all stops on the blog hop – there will be prizes along the way! (one comment per person, per blog)
- Create a project using your freebie and link it, using inlinkz on the Sarah Paris Style blog
- Leave a comment on the Sarah Paris Style blog
- Add the blog hop banner to your side bar
The winner of the blog hop, chosen from the Sarah Paris Style blog will win:
The blog hop will be running all day today, Friday 15 October 2010 until Midnight EST on Sunday 17 October
Still with me? Good! 🙂
This is my creation with the funky witch stamp! I created an e-card using the funky witch digi stamp and some freebie scrapbooking downloads called “fall frolics” which I downloaded from computerscrapbook.com.
All commentors (is that even a word) on my blog will be entered into a random draw to win the stamp I have used. I have comment moderation switched on but all comments will be published.