So this morning, for the first time this year, I went onto youtube and watched a few videos. I couldn’t find the specific tutorial on how to make the quilled fringed flowers I was looking for but I did find written instructions on e-how. I’m a total visual learner but the instructions were so straight forward and easy to follow and making them isn’t a fiddly process either!
I like them and will definitely be making them again!
Here’s my card
- DP – Prisma Marketing Jack and Jill
- Image – Magnolia Rubber stamps – Tilda with Flowers
- Colourwork – Promarkers, Sakura star dust pens
- Flowers – Handmade from Bazzill cardstock
- Ribbon from stash
My top tip is if you’re a visual learner like me, don’t be totally put off by written instructions as there are so many well written tutorials out there to help you expand your current skills or learn new ones!
I am entering this card into the following challenges
- Delicious Doodles – New (I tried something new with the quilled fringe flowers)
- Sweet Stampin Challenge – Try Something Different
- Let’s Ink it Up – Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion – Let’s Tie One On
- Top Tip Tuesday – Anything Goes