I’m building up my stock of any occasion cards because there’s nothing quite like getting something through the post so I’m going to try and send more this year to family and friends.
Here’s one of them that I made today
and here’s what I used
- One of the stamps from the Dilek Cute Panda Digi Stamp available from MyGrafico.com
- Black cardstock from my local craft shop
- Orange DP is from the Birdsong paper pack by Papermania
- Colourwork – Promarkers
- I chalked the background for the image and sentiment with papermania Glimmer Chalks
- Sentiment is work generated
- I made the fringe flower with some of the black cardstock from the base and the same orange DP. I chalked the fringe with yellow and a touch of red glimmer chalk
- Orange rhinestone from stash.
- Black ribbon from stash
I am entering this into
- PaperPlay – Back to Black