I had to make some Halloween toppers for someone and she didn’t want them to be too scary as they were going to be on cards for children and she didn’t want to make a card which would be the subject of many therapy sessions in later life so I made this topper for her to then go and put on her card.
The spider paper is from the Trick or Treat digi paper pack by BlackLeaf Studios on MyGrafico (you can use the images you purchase on MyGrafico on commercial products as long as you buy the product with the correct licence – e.g. Commercial Credit required or Personal Use but check the terms and conditions before you buy any set if you’re not sure) and I’ve cutified the paper with the oopsa daisy Tilda stamp by Magnolia and lots of black diamond stickles, although you can’t really see the stickles in this picture.
Unless the children are really arachnophobic, I doubt the topper will traumatise them too much (insert Vincent Price type muahahahahaha) hehe.
Crafty Pad Winner’s Badge
MAWTT Winner’s Badge
MyGrafico Winner’s Badge
Previous Blog Posts
More Challenges and Fun at:
- Head design team Leader/Coodinator - Tazza - My Everyday Gifts
- Senior Assistant DTL - Martha - Creating is Fun
- Senior DT - D'Anne - Scrappy Girl
- Senior DT- Jovita - Everyday Life In My Mind
- Senior DT - Lynn - Lynn's Place
- Senior DT - Lisa - Paper Craft Bliss
- Senior DT - Michelle - Making Family Memories With The Art Of Scrapbooking